As Andy and I continue this journey into pregnancy and parenthood, today we found out some big news-that our baby is a boy! I felt a little shocked as I had convinced myself that it was going to be a girl, but we are both excited-Andy especially. The ultrasound went well, baby looks very healthy. The ultrasound tech even mentioned that baby boy has a "beautiful aorta".
I'm in the middle of my 19th week of pregnancy (see photo of "the bump" above). One more week and I've reached the half way mark. It has gone by fast! I've included a few pictures from the ultrasound today.Here is a profile shot with his hand by his mouth.

Here is a foot...

And we even got a thumbs up....
yay! that's my nephew! way to contribute to creating a hoffman army of men!
ReplyDeleteYay, Nathan is super excited to meet another friend :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you started a blog. It's a great way to stay in touch. Congratulations on the news of a BOY!! I just can't believe you are already halfway through. Your bump is adorable...minivan!
ReplyDeleteEvan and Gavin are super pumped to have another boy cousin!!!! Congrats! I love the blog!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you and Andy! Boys sure are fun! Any name ideas yet? I am so excited that you have a blog now by the way!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So excited for you two!
ReplyDeleteI need weekly updates!
ReplyDelete-Brandon