Yesterday was Caleb's one month birthday! Just like every other small milestone, it reminds me how fast time is passing. He seems to be getting so much bigger lately. He is staying awake for longer periods of time and is more interactive-and by interactive I mean he can stare at your face :) He has managed to roll from his stomach to his back 3 times this last week; I'm thinking this feat is just a fluke, but I have to keep a closer eye on him regardless! We also introduced Caleb to the bottle which is excellent now that Andy can help with evening feedings.
The last week has been busy for us. Last weekend Andy's family came for a visit, which I sadly have no pictures from. Just this past weekend we had Caleb dedicated at church-My sister and parents as well Andy's parents and sister came to help us celebrate. And yesterday we had our first family photo shoot-we'll have those pictures in about 4 weeks. Here are some photos of the past week...
Here is Caleb playing with daddy.
Nap time-I can hardly resist picking him up and snuggling

Auntie Alexa came home over the weekend to visit.

Dedication service at church.

Getting ready to watch the Packer game!

Getting ready for our family photos!

No comments:
Post a Comment