I know, I know...it has been a little too long since the last posting, but I'm going to blame that on the busy Christmas season and returning to work! We have stayed busy the last month or so traveling to visit familiy, having multiple Christmas celebrations, New Years festivities, watching lots of football and getting situated with me going back to work. My 12 weeks of maternity leave went by way too fast and I was bummed to go back to work, but it has been a lot easier since my mom has been watching Caleb 3 days a week so he only has to go to daycare the other 2 days. I'm still hoping reduce to half-time at work by the end of March.
Caleb just keeps on growing and growing-we don't have an official weight on him this month, but we estimate that he is about 16 pounds! He is getting so much stronger by the day and loves to be upright looking around at his world. He is also more interactive with more smiling and talking. The daycare ladies say he "loves playing with his new friends" and that he "does lots of tummy time with his friends"
Here are some of our photos from the last few weeks...
Andy and his brother Steve along with Caleb and his cousin Charlie were all ready to cheer on the Packers!

Caleb was ready for Christmas in his santa suit!
Caleb's cousins Evan and Gavin had loads of fun playing in the Escalade at Grandma and Grandpa Hoffmans hosue

Here are the Hoffman cousins! All in their matching shirts from Auntie Kelly!

Caleb and Charlie
We spent Christmas Eve with my family! (Christmas-eve-eve we went to the local bingo hall which may have to be a new family tradition)

Grandma and Grandpa Zerbe with Caleb

And of course Andy and Caleb wore their matching Rodgers jerseys for the latest game!

No comments:
Post a Comment