photo from 2009 trip to Bryce Canyon National Park









Thursday, September 15, 2011

Once again I have neglected my blogging responsibilities for far too long!




I'll pick up where I last left off in the middle of July. Andy, Caleb, and I took a trip to nearby Oxbow Park to see how camping would go. It went really well! We were able to do some hiking and Caleb had a great time watching the fire and slept really well in the tent...probably better than me actually.


Here is Andy and Caleb on the hike.



Caleb, Rocco, and I hanging out at our camp site.
Caleb sleeping in the tent!


We also were able to take a short day trip and hike at Frontenac State park with my dad and sister too. There were really nice views of the river valley!
We have been able to get together with Andy's family a couple of times. We had our Hoffman Extravaganza part II in Minnesota (I have no pictures) and headed to Andy's hometown for a family reunion.

Here is Caleb, Andy, Caleb's Grandma and Caleb's Great Grandma!
Caleb and his cousin Charlie had a great time playing together!



Caleb has been working hard on crawling (here is the best photo of him I could snap!) He really moves around now from place to place.
And he loves "walking" around!

Now that he can move around so much I think he likes to move just to show us that he can. No matter how I put him to sleep in his crib he always ends up in some peculiar spot!
Caleb has always been a good eater...but now that he has learned to feed himself and is eating more solid food he really is enjoying himself. Here he is consuming cottage cheese!
Around the house we have been working on some landscaping which proved to be much harder than we both thought it would be. My dad got me a HDTV antena for my birthday, so we'll be working on installing that. We also have to finish up picking the last of our produce from our veggie garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment