photo from 2009 trip to Bryce Canyon National Park









Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!




I haven't taken too many new pictures since Caleb's first birthday so I don't have any extras to put in this post!




Lately we have just been busy getting ready for the holiday season! Andy is away hunting now and we just celebrated Thanksgiving with his family. We also got to celebrate cousin Charlie's first birthday too! I finally finished Caleb's baby book and now it's on to the ever dauting task of making our Christmas cards...




I absolutely love Christmas cards! I love making them, I love getting them, I love hanging them up during the Christmas season! Every year I manage to spend tons of time trying to take a great picture and looking for the perfect card to send to all our loved ones. This year I'm going to try out Tiny Prints. I have seen other people use this company and their cards are always so cute!

http://www.tinyprints.com/shop/picture-christmas-cards.htm


i LOVE Tiny Prints Christmas card designs and the variety of options. I haven't made my card yet, but it seems that the site is to use and all the Tiny Prints cards I have seen are great quality!


So keep an eye out for our Christmas card in your mailbox...I know the card will be cute, hopefully we can get a photo worthy enough! :) It's hard to do with a squirmy 1 year old!







No comments:

Post a Comment