photo from 2009 trip to Bryce Canyon National Park









Sunday, January 15, 2012

Coloradoing...


This last week Andy, Caleb and I were able to travel with my sister, mom and dad to Colorado to enjoy a skiing trip. We flew into Denver and spent some time with my grandparents before heading up to Breckenridge. I was very nervous about how Caleb would do on the flight but he did great. He fell asleep during take-off and woke up during the descent both to and from Denver. My mom was our "nanny" and "chef" of the trip. She stayed behind with Caleb while the rest of us ventured out to ski. The skiing was great! I always miss the mountains so much when we have to leave.

Here are a few photos from the trip...


Even Caleb got to do some skiing :) I think he'll have to wait a couple more years before he can venture out on his own but I can not wait to teach him!
All packed up in the car on the drive down the mountain...I think Caleb was a little concerned about this arrangement!
Now we are done traveling for a little while...hopefully life will calm down a little bit for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment