photo from 2009 trip to Bryce Canyon National Park









Saturday, June 12, 2010

This morning (Saturday) I woke up around 6:30 and couldn't fall back asleep, so I decided to start some of my sewing projects. I figured it would be best to start with the easiest one-Andy's father's day present. Since our baby boy will be born in the middle of football season I thought it was only appropriate that I make Andy a Green Bay Packers receiving blanket. Luckily I was able to find some Packer flannel at an online fabric shop.



The finished product:



As Andy can attest, I am terrible at keeping suprises from him, so he got his Father's day present a week early. He is excited to swaddle his future little Packer fan and watch some games this fall.

We had to make sure this blanket functioned properly-so it was tested out on Rocco.

1 comment:

  1. I dont like the blanket, but the thought is very nice.....go vikes! -Getchell

    ReplyDelete