As of today, I'm 37 weeks pregnant-making me full term-so baby could come at any time now. However, I'm still hoping to make it to 40 weeks, but I may change my mind as the due date gets closer. There is nothing I can do about it anyways-baby is going to arrive on his own time. Lately I have been feeling a lot more pregnant (especially since I find myself raiding Andy's side of the closet for shirts to wear!) I have a harder time sleeping and I've noticed my energy levels dropping significantly. I have had a lot of braxton-hicks contractions, but overall I think I'm still feeling really good for being 9 months along.
I had two baby showers which were both so much fun. First, was a shower for me and my sister-in-law Jena (who is also pregnant with a baby boy!) put on by my mother-in-law Gail and my sisters-in-law Angela and Kelly in Andy's home town.
We played a game where everyone had to guess how big our bellies were with a piece of yarn and then see who came the closest-it was pretty funny!
My mom and sister were able to make it for the shower.
And here are all the lovely Hoffman Ladies...Angela, Gail, Me, Jena and Kelly!
My second shower was here with my friends from Rochester and a few from college. I don't have any pictures from that shower, but I'll add some later. Both showers were such a blessing to Andy and I as we prepare for this baby to join our family! Thanks again everyone!
Well, with only 22 more days until the due date and the frequency of how often I update this blog-the next post could be news about the arrival of our son!
No comments:
Post a Comment